For those who have limited time and to go off to base camp of mountains for long trek for those Dhampus hill trek is most popular and best trekking routes in the Annapurna region, which offers amazing mountain views and passes through pleasant villages of Ghale and Gurung tribes. In addition to being a stunning mountain viewpoint, Dhampus is also an ethnic Gurung village, and this trip will give you an opportunity to observe the daily lives of villagers.
The major attractions of the trip where you encounter amazing traditional villages, visiting local schools, meeting with locals and you get a chance to see fascinating panoramic scenes of the Himalayas like Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchare (Fishtail), Himchuli etc.
While we drive from Kathmandu to pokhara you will experience the Trishuli and Marsyangdi rivers, enjoy the views of country side, see Fewa Lake, the magnificent Annapurna mountain range, witness a spectacular sunrise and sunset, experiencing local and Nepalese countryside and experience the local culture of the Gurung tribe.
Dhampus – Sarangkot 4 days itinerary
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara .(Option for rafting )
We start to trek to Dhampus for 3 hours. Realx and enjoy the scenery, walk around the village. Overnight in a community own Home stay .
Day 2:Encounter village .
Early morning watching sunrise over the Himalayas. We take a breakfast and start to trek to Sarangkot, which is 4-5hrs walk Over night stay at guest house
Day 3 :Trek down to Pokhara
Trek to the west of the Phewa lake and drive back to Pokhara and explore.
Day 4 :Drive back to Kathmandu .
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Basis .
- Transfer from your hotel to hike start point and back from hike end point to your hotel .
- All meals and accommodation at the mountain lodge on twin sharing basis during trek .
- Expenses of our trekking staffs.
- Hotels, tours and meals in Pokhara .
- Personal expenses like bar bills laundry and other not mention above .
- Unavoidable circumstances like landslide,flood ,political disturbance, road bloke if you need to stay extra days then expenses is up to you .