The Perfect Square Tour
Kathmandu – where the Gods live.
Pokhara – lap of the mountains.
Lumbini – for peace & tranquility
Chitwan – into the wilderness.
4 must-visit places for travelers who have come to Nepal for the first time. Travel with one of the expert guides at Personal Journeys and enjoy your journey.
Day 1: Arrivat Ktm airport. Met by Personal Jouneys representative then transfer to hotel. (All B/B plan)
Day 2: After breakfast, full day Kathmandu Heritage Tour – Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Bhaktapur City sightseeing and Changunarayan Temple. Back to hotel.
Day 3: Full day Heritage Tour in Kathmandu Valley – Patan Durbar Square, Syambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square. Back to hotel. (Option for Everest Experience Flight in early morning – 1 hour).
Day 4: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Afternoon short walk around Fewa Lake and boating. Leisure time. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5: Morning sunrise view and day sightseeing in Pokhara. Free relax time in Lake side.
Day 6: Drive to Lumbini and visit birth place of Lord Buddha, Peace Pagodas and different International Monasteries around Lumbini. Overnight in hotel in Lumbini.
Day 7: Late morning breakfast. Drive to Chitwan National Park. Transfer to Jungle Resort. Leisure evening, Tharu Cultural Dance.
Day 8: Full day jungle activities – Elephant Safari, Jungle Walk, Cannoning and Village tours.
Day 9: Morning bird watching and breakfast, then drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Free evening.
Day 10: Free morning, breakfast and ready for final departure. Drive to airport for onward destination.
Note: Above itinerary can be customized as per your requirement. Please contact us and we can talk.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus as appropriate
- All typical meals during the trek/tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- 3 Cup of teas during the trek/tour
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek/tour
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trek/tour itinerary
- Land transportation as appropriate for trek/tour itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- First aid kits
- Certain meals as explained in the itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trek/tour equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers (not compulsory)